SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'Das some killin' right 'dere!!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Special thanks to tech support for posting the vids for the "another round" story! The vids tell it much more gooder!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"The Swamp Hog Massacre"

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Heck ya, that looked like fun stuff!! SWAMP PIGGIN!! Someone got a twofer or maybe a 3fer?? Way cool and nice going guys!! BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
talk about bang bang, that was a lot of shootin' good job guys

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fast paced action! Love it

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey you Carthage guys, I am looking at a couple houses in the Lufkin area, are you hunting close to there or between you and there?? Private lands or public?

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sound like ww3 !! Hahha ... good hogs down

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We only had a small space to shoot... Had to jump on em quick! Lol. We're about a hour n half north of Lufkin, Mr Frank... We do most of our hunting here close on private land... We come from a long line of dairy farmers and still have the land to hunt. We do venture off to help some of the local cattlemen with hog control as well though lol

D

djones

the ones who got away won't be able to sleep for weeks! i can't believe y'all get so many shots in that kind of cover. i like the water splashes too. how can y'all sneak up so close in waders? i'd make too much noise.

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well DJ we big ol boys but we light on our feet. If we could get Dubbs heavy breathing under control we could probably use a bayonet on the first couple of hogs!LOL

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah yeah, make fun of the fat kid with asthma... You wonder why I've taught my son to hit you in the nuts... Well DJ, it prob helps that we are all some kind of national champ sporting clay shooters... Quick target acquisitions! Except normally I do freeze on the covy rise till my brain picks one out lol

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah yeah, make fun of the fat kid with asthma... You wonder why I've taught my son to hit you in the nuts... Well DJ, it prob helps that we are all some kind of national champ sporting clay shooters... Quick target acquisitions! Except normally I do freeze on the covy rise till my brain picks one out lol
Here we go looking for sympathy.