It's finally time!

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well guys my wife and I are officially checked into the hospital to begin her induction. Sometime tomorrow, hopefully sooner than later, we will get to introduce our little girl into the world. I will post official measurements and pictures once she is here and all cleaned up. This will be our first and I am beyond excited! Feel free to strike up a conversation, I am probably going to be up most of the night anyways.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Best of luck to you and the family. Get ready to have your world turned upside down but it is so worth it. I have 2 boys, 22 and 18 now. Hold on tight cause time flies. And congratulations.

81police

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
God's miracle of life, hope it all goes well!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good Luck, May your wife and baby be healthy and Daddy happy!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good luck! Hope everyone is healthy.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Best wishes. It's always an amazing time when life changes like that

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats! I was worried but our has been nothing but fun and a blessing!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Definitely a Life Changer!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Maybe you can get Gilbert to officially score your new catch!

congratulations

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry for not updating yesterday guys. She was born at 5:39pm, 7lbs 3oz and 19.5" long. Her and mom are both doing good, and everyone is healthy as can be. Mom is actually taking a shower and my little one "Caselynn" is laying beside me as I type. She's absolutely perfect and I am an extremely proud daddy.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
awesome!

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nothing quite like it.

Congrats and buy the wife a great surprise gift, After all she did all the work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you guys. The hospital is suppose to give us a nice dinner tonight and we will get to leave tomorrow. And shooter, Luckily I have an awesome wife who is very low maintenance, because I have absolutely no idea what to get her. And on top of us bringing another life into the world, The day before we came to the hospital for induction, she actually let me sign up for my CHL class on 8/16. I am a very lucky man to say the least.