Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just buy once get the luna from Ident and be done. I have all kinds of illuminators and only the luna is mounted on my rifle. Adjustable pattern from flood to laser pointer. Adjustable power from barley visible to burn a hole through the target. Push button activation and small.

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
The t20 will be very bright for gen3 unless it's used on the low setting, it has alot of power meant for digital night vision or gen 1.

I have 4 coming in to play with adding 0-100% adjustment and larger lens for longer range 300yds+ for digital scopes.
I have a 243 I want to mount a digital on waiting on the atn x sight HD ccd 1920x1080p sensor, until I see the low light performance
I do not trust atn on specs alone. Thier thermal has been good, but they have bad history with gen1. The sightmark 5x with doubler will be next choice.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Frank, I have two of the luna's, a lot of money and great for long range, but I also have some $30 Chinese illuminator's that don't have adjustable beams, but work great for 75 yards and under shooting.

There is a big advantage to the luna, not only is it more powerful (after you remove the filter), but when using night vision and there is brush or tree's or whatever in between you and your target, the light reflects off of them and blinds you, but when you can narrow down the beam on the luna it avoids those situations