Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And why are you moving to the City?..got it

Last edited:

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good video with easy to understand numbers and facts. To bad most libs won't give it the time of day.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And why are you moving to the City?..got it
I was kidding. According to video. Plano has highest capital per ratio of gun owners and the lowest murder rate. But shhhh.... wouldn't want that info getting out!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
"Liking" again for good measure

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Gotta love it, as we all know, it isn't about murder rates, etc., it's about government control, gun control. How else can they get control, without getting our guns under control.

For all those libs out there, have you hugged a tree today? I'll hug my guns. And maybe shoot a pig or two while I'm at it.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I liked the video and since Plano is my stomping grounds I can certainly confirm it is a ridiculously safe place to live. I grew up in Plano and violent crime is almost non-existent. It has always been this way, not just in Plano, but in all of the very conservative suburbs north of Dallas. Now he never revealed a source for Plano having the highest gun per capita though and I doubt that statement is true. What is most likely true is that the gun per capita rate is much higher than the national average.

The argument is still valid though. More guns does not equal more crime as shown by Plano's low murder rate. Just don't stretch the truth as you can lose all credibility even when the basis of the argument is solid.