SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very Nice! Funny girl!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ya classed-up Brian! The huntress is learning well. Love the A.B. cameo too! Way to blow the lid off a tale.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
it was a no brainer, good job and well done

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice 1-2 punch by father and daughter! Great narrative by her as well! Doing a great job dad!!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That was First Rate!
The hog that managed to get away was quite a dancer.

Keep After 'Em !!
--

WhoCares

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice Video. Your a lucky girl to get to hunt with your dad! My wife brainwashed my daughter and so I hunt alone. I would give anything for my girl to go hunting with me

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, we certainly had a good time. I was real proud of how my hunting partner conducted herself. While I gave her some advice, she made all the decisions and didn't rush a think. Honestly, I don't thing I would not have waited nearly as long as she did before deciding we should go ahead and try to take the hogs. She called her shot, ran the countdown, and made an excellent shot. That was just plain cool! Then she wanted to narrate the video. Also cool!

She determined how long we searched for the missing hog after losing the blood trail and she made the call for us to go back and search again today. She showed some real sticktoitiveness. We will hunt again...

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, we certainly had a good time. I was real proud of how my hunting partner conducted herself. While I gave her some advice, she made all the decisions and didn't rush a think. Honestly, I don't thing I would not have waited nearly as long as she did before deciding we should go ahead and try to take the hogs. She called her shot, ran the countdown, and made an excellent shot. That was just plain cool! Then she wanted to narrate the video. Also cool!

She determined how long we searched for the missing hog after losing the blood trail and she made the call for us to go back and search again today. She showed some real sticktoitiveness. We will hunt again...
The nut didn't fall far from the tree.