I used to be Schizophrenic, but we're doing much better now.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Greetings with salivations. At present, posting from the land of Zombies (left wing extreme Metro Seattle), at other times I'll be posting from amid the land of things cold and mostly white (work in the Oil Fields of Alaska).

Never had the pleasure of visiting Texas, it's on the bucket list though... but, I know a good slow-smoke cooked brisket when I lay a lip on one. Ridden murdersickle to Paducah KY a couple of times, Zanesville OH a couple of times, Laughlin NV half a dozen times, Alb./S.F NM, and all over various places to/from those.

Hunted more 25yrs. ago than I do these days (mostly when I lived in Alaska), not ready to give it up though. Love all things that go bang/boom... the "Holy Black", bolt guns, levers, revolvers, autoloaders, ARs. Like 'em with tiny holes in the barrel, and big-assed gaping caves too.

Love the stick and string... but, no training wheels please. Nuttin' gets my juices flowin' "more gooder" than a well done, hand made longbow.

Gettin' a hook wet is also up there with faves. Don't matter, whether it's ultra-light tackle for trout, salmon strippin' off line fast enough to smoke a drag, or halibut trying to capsize a boat from fightin' the line... it's ALL good.

I was eyeballing a boar just a couple of weeks ago... wish havin' a tag for one was easier (sigh)...

Boar062213001_zpse067d88a.jpg

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
("Zesty"... can I borrow that? LOL... "Sir"... sheesh, feel like an elder, keep lookin' around for my father). Thanks for the invite... and, yes, you officially ARE to blame for my membership here (for the record). LOL

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
This site now has Zest!

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Oh man, there goes the neighborhood lol, welcome on board, changed my name from 6.8 forum (elkbow)

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This site now has Zest!
Ok, help an ol' man out now... I don't recognize the handle from the 6.8 forums. Otay, I got 2 and 2 put together and got ya nailed down as "3"... good seein' ya there Aspp.

Actually NOW it has "Zest"... THIS is "Zestay" ... but, I digress. LOL

RtProfile001a.JPG

Last edited:

Vern1

Pettytown, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Oh No!!
RatDog already helps me spend my money on the 6.8 forum.....Welcome Friend!
Even like the color of the Valk.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Zanesville? Wife is from that area in OH..well between you and me we have the Country between us!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Zanesville? Wife is from that area in OH..well between you and me we have the Country between us!

Purdy country.... but you can HAVE that humidity ! Ack ! Yep, we got 'em cornered, and right where we want 'em.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh No!!
RatDog already helps me spend my money on the 6.8 forum.....Welcome Friend!
Even like the color of the Valk.

Well heck... just have the other cc ready to go when you're HERE, and life'll be good.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Ok, help an ol' man out now... I don't recognize the handle from the 6.8 forums. Otay, I got 2 and 2 put together and got ya nailed down as "3"... good seein' ya there Aspp.

Actually NOW it has "Zest"... THIS is "Zestay" ... but, I digress. LOL

RtProfile001a.JPG
Lol I don't know how I did it but my handle got mixed up here, guess I'm incognito! That is a slick scooter you got there!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
When you signed up... when it asked for your name, you believed it and gave it. I didn't, and gave my username instead. Voila.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Rotten scoundrel! I wonder if that's fixable? If not, no biggie.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum Ratdog. Good to see you made it over here.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Simple Man

LSB Member
Vendor
Really nice intro RD. I guess Ill get to mine sometime. From the looks of the members so far we "know" who is here but you always learn sumptin. I hope this site has the same attitude as the other one we all visit. Not much fuss and condescension, just a bunch of folks helping each other out and learning from one another.SM

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
From the looks of the members so far we "know" who is here but you always learn sumptin. I hope this site has the same attitude as the other one we all visit. Not much fuss and condescension, just a bunch of folks helping each other out and learning from one another.SM

I wish I could multiple like this statement!