I need help... Yes that kind of help :)

JeremyV

LSB Member
Ok so I spent forever deciding on what thermal to buy went over all the pros and cons. Shopped around found our own ******************* and ordered my scope.
Now I'm stuck waiting for it.
I need help surviving till it gets here. How am I supposed to go on living like nothing's wrong. Food has lost its tast. Shooting in the daylight is mondaine.. how did you guys survive this part?
Is there some secret... I've watched almost every thermal video on YouTube. Maybe I can find a PDF owners manual or something to keep my mind off the waiting....

I need help!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Go outside and enjoy the wonder of not knowing what is out there.

Once you have thermal nothing can hide from you

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If that doesn't work, try drugs. I find being in a coma helps the time pass faster.
And, we get to write on him with Sharpies, apply lipstick to him, dye his hair... all sorts of great stuff !!!

JeremyV

LSB Member
Hmm I'm a little worried about the sharpie's and lipstick... Other then that it's great ideas.

About 10 minutes ago I found one of the 2 or so goats here on the ranch stuck in the edge of the pond all by himself. Something has been pushing them around thought I heard a cougar twn nights ago so the waiting for thermal is getting even harder.
It's so dark tonight my gen3 PVS 14 needs it light but then I can't see through the brush so it's definitely a thermal night :(

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
don't worry about these guys they are all far away

well, except for the guy with sharpies and stuff

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I downloaded the owners manual to my ATN ThOR that was inbound. By the time it got here most of the "need to know" stuff was committed to memory.
Using a good quality thermal will give a person a whole new hunting expierance. I have had thermal for 3 years now. Should have got it sooner.
Enjoy . . . . . ---pruhdlr

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hmm I'm a little worried about the sharpie's and lipstick... Other then that it's great ideas.

About 10 minutes ago I found one of the 2 or so goats here on the ranch stuck in the edge of the pond all by himself. Something has been pushing them around thought I heard a cougar twn nights ago so the waiting for thermal is getting even harder.
It's so dark tonight my gen3 PVS 14 needs it light but then I can't see through the brush so it's definitely a thermal night :(
As for the goats hiding...make sure DJ wasn't around, goats fear him for some reason.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now get out and put out LOTS and LOTS of hog bait/feeders/pig pipes so that you can welcome your new scope into the world properly.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Jeremy where do u live

JeremyV

LSB Member
Sadly I'm from Oregon so we don't have hardly any wild pigs :( also you can only hunt at night on private land. Have a client with a ranch with coyotes that are chasing the cows that's going to welcome my thermal

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't forget to stock up on 5 hr energy and redbull. A lack of sleep is in your future.