I hate thieves

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We are having lots of issues around our lease here lately. Off our lease we have had a four wheeler and a side by side UTV stolen out of a secured shipping container. They have also stolen a couple of game cameras and messed with several feeders as well as breaking into the RV's. Last night they stole another four wheeler and not sure what else off of the high fence next to us. We have never had much problem prior and have been out there for four years.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thant sucks man, I hate when that happens.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Our local Sheriff will not even come out for a hunting lease theft...how are yours there?

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They are helping. They recovered one 4 wheeler where they rolled it off the side of a ridge.
All this started after we had a well drilled on the property. What is strange is there is not but one way in and one way out of where all this is happening.
I hate to say anything about the rig hands as I have worked in the natural gas business my whole life. I guess they are like everything else. 5% make everybody look bad.
Neighbor did get some game cam pics of 4 people. Just trying to connect the dots. I personally have not lost anything yet but one of my friends and the guy who owns the 1600 acres that make up our lease have been hit.

1956_4x4

Crestview, Florida
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can feel your pain. We have had the same thing happen on our lease, but on a much smaller scale. I hope you are able to catch the thieves. Karma can be a bitch and the thieves will get theirs.

Smitty

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is a special place in he## for people like that.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Same thing here only time in the last 40 years anything was stolen was when they were drilling for gas.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I hope you have some luck putting a stop to it. I lost a game camera on public property, but I should have expected it. Game cameras in unusual places can help. Like high up in a tree that you need a climbing stand to get to can provide some clues.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Long as they do not have night vision. I can see game cameras go off mikes away if I'm on a hill. I sometimes use the cameras as motion detectors.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yea, that is a downside, but most thieves probably don't think that way and not that we'll prepared.

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I NOTICED THE IR FLASHES FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEKEND. TOOK ME BY SUPRISE AT FIRST THEN I REALIZED WHAT IT WAS

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well good news. They have identified one individual due to him dropping his upper plate denture while they stole a truck. Seems to all be tied to a bunch of stuff around Deleon and Gorman. They just have to track him down. they say he has multiple felony warrants and is a runner.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hopefully they get him and the whole ring. I watch cops, it never turns out good when you run. :p

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
sorry man..i saw the title of the thread and was hoping u were talking about coons stealing corn.. thats annoying. hopefully yall bust the slap-d!cks responsible. im trying to get into oil and gas and on a rig myself. hopefully i dont get on with a crew or any individuals that lack integrity. good luck getting your stuff back in decent condition.
Someone stole my dirtbike out of my garage one summer afternoon when i was about 12 while i was mowing the lawn. the guy stripped the bike and (aparently) wrecked it a time or two.. but he was caught about 10 miles away riding up and down a suburb road at 1 am.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wood chippers

just a random thought totally unrelated to this thread.

just suddenly thinking about wood chippers