firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
FOUR FORUM 4 TAX STAMPS FOR

Yankeehill Titanium 308 DT suppressor

Ti Rant 45 Suppressor

Griffin Armament Resistance 9 suppressor

Griffin Armament RSTA 308 suppressor

4 down 5 to go. ATF got the forum 4s and cashed checks in July 2016 so the the rest should start filtering in also. Waiting on the following suppressors to come in.

Griffin Armament
Alpha 308 can be used in different cal. Different end caps avail
SPR 5.56
RECCE 5 MOD 3 5.56

SIlencerco
Hybrid multi cal
Warlock 2 22 cal

Got these before the new rule went into effect. So I did not have to send in a finger print card or photo for a back ground check or notify local CLEO of my purchases. These are strickly to my trust without a background check on me or people on my trust.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
boy you spent some cash there..congrats

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah I'll never need another suppressor for the rest of my life. Some guys though have 12 and 15 suppressor over on arfcom. I did spend a little more than I planned. But I'll put my brother on my trust and let him use the hybrid.

Plus if I ever break one I have a back up while I wait for it to get fixed. I really really like the Ti Rant 45 I shot it yesterday. With it wet it is very very quiet. It I had it to do over I'd gotten the Ti Rant 9 also.

Andrew Wallace

LSB Member
Congrats! 9 or 10 months..ugh!

chthump

LSB Member
Got mine in a few weeks before the required fingerprinting
DJ, yep there addictive, gotta have one for every gun

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Griffin Armament Resistance 9 suppressor can be used on a .22 cal they sell a .22 cal end cap. Comes apart to be cleaned and it's stainless steel. Been using it on a ruger 22/45

I did not want to buy another qd break for my 6.8 so I just use the Yankeehill Titanium 308 DT suppressor on it. I just put a DD 6.8 barrel on my LWRC and switch out the piston system from a oprey to a adams with new adjustable gas block that fits under the rail today. Shooting tomorrow.

But the Yankeehill Titanium 308 DT suppressor is for a custom built Surgeon M40a5 in 308

Got a new hog hunting site to go to. Using the Griffin Armament RSTA 308 suppressor on a SCAR 17 to it to the range this morning to shoot along with other guns and forgot my darn mags o_O

I did put the RSTA on a SCAR 16 though and shoot it the SPR and RSTA use the same muzzle attachments. Really quite cant wait to get the SPR in.

When I get everything set up I'll post picture of the weapons

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
FOUR FORUM 4 TAX STAMPS FOR

Yankeehill Titanium 308 DT suppressor

Ti Rant 45 Suppressor

Griffin Armament Resistance 9 suppressor

Griffin Armament RSTA 308 suppressor

4 down 5 to go. ATF got the forum 4s and cashed checks in July 2016 so the the rest should start filtering in also. Waiting on the following suppressors to come in.

Griffin Armament
Alpha 308 can be used in different cal. Different end caps avail
SPR 5.56
RECCE 5 MOD 3 5.56

SIlencerco
Hybrid multi cal
Warlock 2 22 cal

Got these before the new rule went into effect. So I did not have to send in a finger print card or photo for a back ground check or notify local CLEO of my purchases. These are strickly to my trust without a background check on me or people on my trust.

Congrats on getting your stamps - AND cans out of jail.
What date in July 2016 did ATF cash the check for your stamps?

firemedic2000

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
They cashed them around the middle of the month

Jeremy M.

Administrator
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Jeremy M.

Administrator
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You'll have to wait and see. Don't worry Todd will have it all very soon.