i don't wanna talk about it

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At least you honest!! Most hunters always have some excuse for missing ...

neorubio

LSB Active Member
I´m starting to think that your aiming is not the problem but...is your rifle zeroed correctly? First shot should have killed it.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If it wasn't so far away I would be certain Cletus had been looking at your rifle before the hunt...

D

djones

Is someone putting blanks in your magazines?
it might be thoz dam secret weapons. that idiot world champion bench rest shooter convinced me i needed smaller and faster. now i have 1,000 95gr barns ttsx boolits that won't kill anything. last time i listen to a paper puncher

just trying to help a brother out... Hog Saddle™ by Shadow Tech LLC
I'm not good at standing shots either but this has improved my average.
thnx zen. i mite chk that out when i'm 90 years old and can't hold a rifle anymore.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
thnx zen. i mite chk that out when i'm 90 years old and can't hold a rifle anymore.
Believe me, it will happen a long time before that!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
it might be thoz dam secret weapons. that idiot world champion bench rest shooter convinced me i needed smaller and faster. now i have 1,000 95gr barns ttsx boolits that won't kill anything. last time i listen to a paper puncher

You should have asked me the 95gr barnes just zip through unless you hit the shoulder. I love Barnes bullets but their 6.8 offerings are less than desirable 95gr and 85 gr both failed for me multiple hits to target with little or no reaction so you may have hit him and just did not know it.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter