How to get invited to LSB reviews and hunts.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
As LSB grows we will be trying to do more gear reviews with some hunting mixed in. Since this is a hunting forum full of hunters I can not think of a better place to get an independent un biased reviewer to help from time to time. When The need arises I will pick from the LSB membership pool, those who are constantly sharing legible stories and pictures will of course be at the top of the list for consideration since a written review will be required.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well that leaves some of us illiterate hunters out, well that and distance, I need a vendor at my backdoor!...LOL Good idea though!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can only lead you to the hogs Frank I can't make you shoot them.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If I am led I will shoot!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you do not have hog hunting stories write deer, dove, turkey, squirrel, coyote, ect hunting stories. Write fishing stories, write HDFireman and Delta 4-3 love letters in the general section! Just be active!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
If you do not have hog hunting stories write deer, dove, turkey, squirrel, coyote, ect hunting stories. Write fishing stories, write HDFireman and Delta 4-3 love letters in the general section! Just be active!

Does it count if I "drunk dial" you in the middle of the night and tell you "I LOVE YOU MAAAN!"

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome. That would be an amazing experience for sure. Got me all excited now, especially after reading the write-up from this past weekend.

My buddy is coming back 7/28 so hunting stories and pictures are right around the corner from my part of the world. August 2-3 we are going to spend the entire weekend scouting, setting stands and feeders, planting etc. for deer season and doing A LOT of hog/coyote hunting! I need a GoPro in a very bad kind of way!! I could keep you guys rolling for days. One day soon maybe I will be able to pick one up.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There is a way to grow the forum. Invite or not I will still share my stories, makes the experience better or as RD says more gooder.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD sure has been gone a long time it seems.

I know, I have to throw a bit of RD in there every once and awhile just to keep the spirit alive. Maybe since he is working so much he will be able to make it to the meet and greet in October. That would be awesome.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I went back through my conversations with him and did some ciphering. He should have been heading home last weekend. I guess he is taking full advantage of the overtime opportunities while he can. Hopefully our alert box will be blown up soon. I kinda miss him.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
There will be a flurry of posts, I may have to turn off my email notifications!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yea, but it will be fun to see if I can read as fast as he can post.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You know all the rest of the forums I can read the post in my emails notifications, here is the only one I cannot, I hate that, have to open a new window with each notification!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You should just be able to click on new post at the top of forums to see the new info Frank.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Oh I can, I am talking about email notify of new posts in my email.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Generally Dave, at least that is always the plan...lol