how fast can you pull the trigger?

D

djones

I keep thinking that the next ‘fix’ to my gun is going to cure the jam. this time, I want back to stock spring and buffer, retuned the gas block, had a new replacement mag from cpd and two of the pri mags reshaped and tuned by precision reflex. I’m ready…

…and so were the hogs. the plan to test the mags was to fire as many shots as I could. one ear plug was out so I could talk to my buddy, and I forgot to put it in before shooting. his unsuppressed blast was so loud I had to pause a moment to stuff the plug in. when I recovered, I was still in the game and let loose about 6 shots before the jam. trying factory ammo next.

IMG_1044b_zpswnyaluog.jpg

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
did any of those last 6 shots hit anything? or were you just testing and not trying to hit the hogs?

D

djones

i was trying to hit them, but i wasn't going to stop the trigger to take time to aim any better. sounded like a couple more got hit, but i didn't find any others.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
10-4

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At least you saw something.

The corn is being harvested this week, so my chances are looking better at seeing something.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good to hear you got your malfunctions worked out.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You should stop hog hunting and open a photoshop business

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I think you need to un-buddy your buddy for showing up to a hog hunt with a flame spouting, ear breaking, unsuppressed, pos rifle. Personally I would have thrown his rifle in a stock tank, punched him in the lips, and let him walk home.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good to see ya able to get back on some hogs once again. Hope ya get all the bugs worked out of your rig soon.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Is this the same "friend" that ran the hogs off last time? If so, that's two strikes. Looks like I may be traveling to west TX soon. 'Cause, if you will put up with all that, I know you can put up with my gimpy ass.

D

djones

I think you need to un-buddy your buddy for showing up to a hog hunt with a flame spouting, ear breaking, unsuppressed, pos rifle. Personally I would have thrown his rifle in a stock tank, punched him in the lips, and let him walk home.
good idea. only problem with me doing that is i've never been able to shake the reputation of being a puss ever since i was a hall monitor in high school.

D

djones

Is this the same "friend" that ran the hogs off last time? If so, that's two strikes. Looks like I may be traveling to west TX soon. 'Cause, if you will put up with all that, I know you can put up with my gimpy ass.
all you really need is a working trigger finger

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Lmao! You sir, are hell on wheels!

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter