HONEY BADGER HOG HUNT WITH COLION NOIR

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
First hog hunt with the Honey Badger 2.0 Colion was running the 110gr Makers Trex and I was using the 110gr Barnes blacktips. With the 7" barrels I was hitting a little far back on some causing extra shots, but shoulder forward shots had great results.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'Cept... everyone watching is left sayin'..."Honey Badger? What-er-it?"

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is exactly what I was thinking.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow Im surprised, ill have to do a full video of the rifle then. The Honey Badger is kind of a legend/myth in the AR world. There were only a few prototypes made, the only way a civilian could use one was in the popular video game Call of Duty.

Possibly the biggest splash of the year 2011 was the .300 AAC Blackout, and the adorable AAC Honey Badger carbine chambered for it. While the .300 BLK went on to become an industry hit, the Honey Badger remained an object of desire, but not for sale. Until now Kevin Brittingham has started Q and brought the Honey Badger to the public. It weighs 5 pounds 9oz has a 7" barrel the ideal home defense and truck gun. I will say even though a 7" 300 blackout hits nowhere as hard as a 16" 6.8 the honey badger was so light and balanced I did not even use shooting sticks with it. Its a fun rifle and very hard not to fall for.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A Porsche 911, powered by a '62 vee-wee bug engine. I unnerstan'. I'm sure the BARFCOM boyz are waiting in line to spend their money. It's purdy, the hog killin' looked like fun, however.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A Porsche 911, powered by a '62 vee-wee bug engine. I unnerstan'. I'm sure the BARFCOM boyz are waiting in line to spend their money. It's purdy, the hog killin' looked like fun, however.

I'm getting dejavu LMAO. Glitch in the Matrix?

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a sweet little rifle. That case was nice looking too! Nice numbers again. BANG BANG!!

Middy53

LSB Member
I built a knock off of it with an 8.5 Noveske barrel and it does fine on hogs within 75-100 yards using the sig supersonic hunting ammo. I just bought some hornady full boar to try next. Weight makes a difference at 4am walking a couple hundred yards. Still would rather have my 16" 6.8 though.

Middy53

LSB Member
Wow Im surprised, ill have to do a full video of the rifle then. The Honey Badger is kind of a legend/myth in the AR world. There were only a few prototypes made, the only way a civilian could use one was in the popular video game Call of Duty.
Possibly the biggest splash of the year 2011 was the .300 AAC Blackout, and the adorable AAC Honey Badger carbine chambered for it. While the .300 BLK went on to become an industry hit, the Honey Badger remained an object of desire, but not for sale. Until now Kevin Brittingham has started Q and brought the Honey Badger to the public. It weighs 5 pounds 9oz has a 7" barrel the ideal home defense and truck gun. I will say even though a 7" 300 blackout hits nowhere as hard as a 16" 6.8 the honey badger was so light and balanced I did not even use shooting sticks with it. Its a fun rifle and very hard not to fall for.

Wasnt this a prototype replacement for the MP9 for CQB applications?

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Holy crap . . . !!! . . . could not get past that "music".
If your not gonna start off with some Johnny Cash could you please warn us. Thanks --- pruhdlr

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Still not sure if that music was for his friend or for the Honey Badger.o_O

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It had me hippity hoppin',head bangin',and generally acting like I was back in the "mosh pit".
Now . . . I'm all bruised up. ---- pruhdlr

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another good video and congrats to everyone!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Cool video. Awesome that u teamed up with Collin Noir! Get him to join the forum! Congrats on your channel growth too.
Eventually I think it would be cool for u to make a "perfect hog gun" video assuming the gun would have a suppressor and a thermal scope. Or even a perfect <100 yd hog gun, and a perfect 300 yd hog gun for more open land/pasture shooting. Or maybe a video describing the pros and cons of shorter barrels, different calibers etc etc and what might be most ideal for a given situation (close distance lighter faster, on the move, thick brush, vs scanning larger pastures/wide open fields shooting at a hog 300 yds into a rice field, and maybe something in between). Especially now that you are branching out using other calibers, barrel lengths, etc.

A 12.5" 6.8 w/titanium suppressor is a good all around compromise for me, but my 16" 6.8 does seem to have more knock down power. Longer ranges I'd want a 20" .308. A 10.5" reliable 7.62x39 would be my ideal closer range brush gun but I'd rather err on the side of having more knock down power... and now I'm rambling.. maybe I need to get back on overtime so I'll shut up!
Anyways congrats again and keep em comin! Hopefully u can team up with Mrgunsngear and AK Operators Union, Local 47-74 soon!