Hog Trap Gates

Patriot-2000

In the process of building a Corral type hog trap and in need of a Saloon-Type gate. Does anybody know someone in the San Antonio area that can build one ? Don't really want to go to Tractor Supply and spend
@ $ 275-300.

What's the average cost of Hog Trap gates since I'm new to trapping Hogs on my own land.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rattlesnake Dan is worn out from moving. Next time I'll just sell it all and drive away I think.
No place to weld right now until a new setup is made which may be a while. But I thank you for considering me!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Rattlesnake Dan is worn out from moving. Next time I'll just sell it all and drive away I think.
No place to weld right now until a new setup is made which may be a while. But I thank you for considering me!

This is sounding serious now. You'll be posting quiche recipes next. LOL

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I'm just not ready to see Dan in an apron in the kitchen.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang Dan, hope you did not get to far away from the hunting grounds? Best of luck on the move. Get back out and get some video, missing it man!! BANG BANG!!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I only moved a couple miles but found a bigger home with an acre+ so a little more room to breath. It's at the end of the road and my hog trap was set up at one corner before anything else got unloaded. lol My friend has a place maybe 1/2 mile away and he shoots deer/turkeys/some hogs and some javelinas so I figure if my bait stinks better( or worse ), maybe I can draw a few in. But...moving is not one of my favorite things to do. I am sore because I moved it all my self, lots of steel and tool boxes, welders not to mention all the household stuff like beds, tables etc... My fiance' helped with some boxes but she was busy doing other stuff although she did straighten out the new place pretty good. Doing a lease for now but owners husband just died of cancer and she is looking at an owner carry sale..hopefully before too long.