Hog in rice

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Another big boar in the rice. He never made it out of the rice. Well that's what all the buzzards told me the next day. I'd like to give DJ a shout out on this one. Or maybe the shoutout should go to 1K since u got a new upper.. Anyways. Enjoy

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hog down just the same. Lesson learned for next time too.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Love your not so child friendly comments at the end. Good hog down.

D

djones

OMG i was feeling ya the whole way. i used to edit out lots of my audio. the lesson of the day is... most jams can be fixed with a small replacement part that fits right in under the scope.

you had a lot going on with the screen at the beginning. guessing you have a satellite receiver? i bet you could stream some movies to watch while the hog is running away.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
OMG i was feeling ya the whole way. i used to edit out lots of my audio. the lesson of the day is... most jams can be fixed with a small replacement part that fits right in under the scope.

you had a lot going on with the screen at the beginning. guessing you have a satellite receiver? i bet you could stream some movies to watch while the hog is running away.
lol at the beginning I was making sure the video out setting was on

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At least there are the buzzards to help us out once an a while. Congrats on the hunt.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
At least there are the buzzards to help us out once an a while. Congrats on the hunt.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down ... I feel your pain "what the f ....!! " Haha, had many of those hunts before!

Last edited: