Hog Hunting Addict and New LSB Forum Member

Kevo

Great to be here. I've heard positive things about this forum and look forward to getting experiencing it as a forum member. If anyone is interested in who I am, here goes...

--God first, then family, then everything else
--Professional outdoor writer, photographer, videographer, PR pro and marketing guy
--Marketing guy at Sellmark -- Our brands are PULSAR, SIGHTMARK, FIREFIELD, 12 SURVIVORS and SOUTHERN CROSSBOW - while my presence here has nothing to do with any marketing agenda, people are always welcome to ask questions about our products -- my experiences and .02 are my own
--8-Yr Marine Corps veteran
--Married for 20 years this August with a 29-yr-old stepson, 15-yr-old son, a daughter-in-law and two grandkidlets
--Reside in Navarro County, Texas
--AVID hog hunter both with a bow and with thermal and night vision devices
--Love archery and precision shooting, too.

I'm looking forward to listening, learning and contributing here as well as making some new friends!

Thanks for letting me in, y'all!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome Kevo...sounds like a good fit!

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome!

My son is a Lance Corporal at Camp Lejeune. Thank you for your service!

If DJ ever asks to borrow any of your equipment, say "NO"!! He gives new new meaning to "ridden hard and put away wet"!

Kevo

@scrmblr1982cj8 - Give your son a hearty Semper Fi and bellowing OORAH from me! I was honorably discharged in 1996 as a sergeant. Your son is now my brother. Thanks for the heads up on DJ! Bwahahaha!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, glad to have you here and your expertise too!

Kevo

@FrankT - Expertise? I'll do my best. I do like to bang steel and grocery shop in the woods though. My freezer stays full of hog meat. Since it's pretty lean and I'm pretty fat, I'm apparently eating way to much of it. ;)

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you'll fit in great.. except I don't see anything about your ability to dish out or handle sarcasm.. you ain't one of them sensitive safe space needing snowflakes are ya ;)

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray, let the elbows flail away and you'll fit right in. Thanks for your service.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome, I love my Southern Crossbow Risen XLT.

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you made it – I'm a fan of Pulsar gear and Sellmark service.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the forum Kevin, bout time you joined! If you are addicted to hog hunting, this is the place!

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Thanks for your service. My son is a Marine; so even though I'm Army I've become more open-minded....LOL.