Histopicker's Utah Adventure

histopicker

St. George, Utah
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have made 4 trips to Utah in the last two months and have it say it is wearing me out. I have one more trip to make now and am relieved at that thought.

Pulling the trailers out has been rather exciting at times. First trailer trip, 30 hours and two blown tires on the trailer, I mean blown. Rubber flying, fenders ripping off from trailer, semis swerving to avoid collision, just junk Chinese tires coming apart.

Pulling the second trailer out was not as bad, only lost one tire. It let go by Gallup New Mexico right as I entered a construction zone with only one lane of travel on interstate 40. No warning just boom once again. I found an opening between two barrels (more like made one) and got her shut down to change the tire. It was 1:30 a.m., windy and 12 degrees out there. It really sucked the breath right out of me.

Anyway ; we made it into St. George Utah around 10:00 am.
Histopicker trapping camp arrives in Utah.
PIC_0036.JPG

After a few days of rest I went out scouting some trapping areas, here is one of the good ones.
PIC_0037.JPG
This area also hold promise of holding some high value Robert Kitties for next fall.
This is enough for now. I will be returning to this area in about two weeks and setting out a long line of traps, I can't wait.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How many campers did you move out there? I would say the winter is the only bad thing about your new adventure..best of luck!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
2 28' cargo trailers holds alot of stuff! Check the tires on this one!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Every time I pull a trailer the tires blow out ugggh. You could have left that UTV with me saved you some trouble!

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I hate trailer tires. Especially Hi-runs from Wal-Mart. They are the worst ever. Glad you made it safely even with a few hiccups. Good luck with the fur!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Glad you made it safe at least. Now let's see some trapping pictures

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Dude, Hi-runs???? WTF were they thinking putting those hunks of sheet on anything other than a golf cart? Goodyears or Dunlops, at least if one of them takes a **** in 3000 miles you can call and get a partial refund/credit to your new tire.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He said that is what came on the trailers from the factory

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well there yer Histoness... glad to hear you made it safely to your new digs. Time to let the fur fly Kemosabe !