Helmet's for night vision

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yup, another melon head here... 7 3/4". And that's with a shaved head.

Yeah big hooves too... 14W.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i am still looking for an XL helment. i have 2 different brand clone larges with thin pads that Ident got for me but one is too small the other is just big enough to wear. still uncomfortable. i am going to order a genuine XL OPS CORE next.
I have the same problem bought the Chinese clone and my fat head does not fit will especially if I HAVE something extra to keep head warm.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM do,use a counter weight during long periods using you GOPRO or PVS-14. I feel some neck strain during long periods of use. Anyone else? Just might be getting old .. Ha ha

Hard_ware

Here piggy piggy! Deep Deep S. TX.
Counter weight helps me a lot, just the fact that I don't use the chin straps shows how stable the cheap bike helmet fits.
Without the counter weight helmet would move around and probably fall off, the only movement I have now is my skin on my melon.
Short hair and the padding acts like velcro :D

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Counter weight is a must for me. Used some impact sockets before i got a cool nightcombatsolutions battery holder.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sign me up Coach.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
NCS strikes outta nowhere like a cobra!!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I really like the Team Wendy helmet and counterweight I received from Delta. The most comfortable helmet I have ever worn. Thanks again.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang a day late and a dollar short..... Oh well. So,what do,they cost and will it work with clone I bought from Ident?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TLM do,use a counter weight during long periods using you GOPRO or PVS-14. I feel some neck strain during long periods of use. Anyone else? Just might be getting old .. Ha ha

Yes I use one of Deltas counter weights it really works I can wear either of my helmets all night comfortably.

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Ok, well all my current "counter-weights" being the mag pouches you sent me in multi-cam .. I guess I go with the standard counter-weight multi-cam for the counter-weights ... (the only multi-cam stuff I have !!!)

I guess I could use a couple more c123 holders ... two for each helmet :) ...

Thanks!!!

(it must be Christmas :D )

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would certainly buy one from you, do you do Paypal?