Hello from St. Petersburg, Florida!

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Hi guys and gals,
I'm a retired small business owner and luckily for me my wife makes enough money to keep me in my toys! :)
Been hunting Florida for about 10 years mostly in wildlife management areas but for the last four years as a member of Cypress Creek Hunt Club http://www.cypresscreekhuntclub.com/. It's located on the Fl/Ga border and we lease 6500 acres from the lumber company for about 50 members.

I'm a hog hunter but will shoot a deer if its stupid enough to step in front of me during their season. Being retired I'm able to spend two weeks at home and one week at my camper feeding the piggys. Florida is 2nd only to Texas in hog population and as in Texas their numbers are growing as fast as our guvment's spending.

I recently bought a Digisight n750 and will be looking for some recommendations on that. I've only used it once and hadn't really studied it's manual very much so paid the price when the hogs showed up at sunset. Looking forward however to using it again the week of the 17th.

Anyway, I was referred to you guys by a member of my other forum http://68forums.com/forums/forum.php

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! 68 forums is a great place also. So assuming you use the 6.8??

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome aboard

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, so a 6.8 user too?

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good to see you made it. Should get your n750 questions answered here.

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
hey wassman and everybody else, thanks for the welcome. See if I can figure out how to upload a pic of my 6.8 Mega (with the n750)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Several on here use the 750. Photobucket is the easiest way to post on all forums.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the site. Another st Pete member. I'm not the only one.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That looks great! I hope my ATN X Sight looks as good!

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
6.8er too. also have a N750 that I've used for 10hours. I have a special needs child so I'm not able to get out much.

Welcome to the forum

81police

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome Hogdaddy! Your hunting grounds look really cool, I like the website. Keep us updated on the hogs out there in sunny FL!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice looking rig

welcome