Hello from South Florida.

What is there not to love about a good hog hunting forum? Hello everyone I am a Florida native who has hunted pigs from Alabama down to Florida's Mile 0. Currently in the West Palm Beach area and have spent quite a few days shooting the dirty hogs we got down here. You would be amazed as to how many people own land the surrounding area and have never set foot on it. We use a lot of dogs around here when we run them in swamps or when we get lazy the hunt consists of a lawn chair near a sod farm. South Florida is an awesome place to get some 400+ yard shot opportunities, now if only I could figure out how to get the swamp taste out of the meat...

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome from Destin Fl

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome. Hog tie em and feed them nothing but corn for a couple of weeks. That is what most dog runners and trappers do out here in TX.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
SO FL, I salt water brine all mine makes it as fresh as store bought pork

MD1005

North east FL
Welcome from northeast FL. I'm from south FL too, only gulf side.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome from st Pete

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to yaz... no hogs up here in Seattle... 'cept for the one that have NO business in a set of pumps. LOL

yeah we run buggies through Corbett for shits n giggles. Never hog hunted it they have a two pig per person per year limit what the heck is up with that. I hog hunt mostly in Okeechobee. If you got your paper bag and wooden spoons, Corbett has a good population of snipes.