Hello from Central Texas

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hello everyone. Looks like a great forum here. Ive been hunting hogs for the past several years with varying levels of success. I hunt with several different caliber AR's. I have had great results with the 6.8 but have recently started using a 450B also. I have also taken hogs with .223 and 308 AR's. I look forward to spending time reading about everyone's hunts.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, glad to have you!

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hello everyone. Looks like a great forum here. Ive been hunting hogs for the past several years with varying levels of success. I hunt with several different caliber AR's. I have had great results with the 6.8 but have recently started using a 450B also. I have also taken hogs with .223 and 308 AR's. I look forward to spending time reading about everyone's hunts.

Just joined myself - what area are you in? Do you do much night hunting?

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good Morning