LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
good shooting but you need a suppressor on that rifle

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job, looks like a target rich environment if you can catch them in the open.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice... two good sows down!! That overgrown rat needed a .22 bullet 'tween it's eyeballs.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
good shooting but you need a suppressor on that rifle
Agree with Frank here. Suppressed will confuse the hogs to your location, and likely allow more shots on the hogs..

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video and some nice hogs down!

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Agree with Frank here. Suppressed will confuse the hogs to your location, and likely allow more shots on the hogs..
Hunting with friends who have suppressor they always run. Trust me I've experimented with them and I don't see the benefit. Even hunting with friends who have them we wear hearing protection. Suppressor don't stop sonic crack nor the Thud of a bullet smacking into a hog. Nor a hog squeeling. Finally I don't want a near 30" barrel.

LSB Active Member
Zen nice shooting. Can you please let me know what make/model tripod and clamp you have there please? Thanks

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice going! It looks like you're approaching the "Too Much Fun!" limit, but keep going 'til you hit it. Then go some more!

Keep after 'em!

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Shooting from that construction crane you use I doubt you'd notice the weight of a can.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Shooting from that construction crane you use I doubt you'd notice the weight of a can.

Weights not the issue. Length & cost is...
I don't mind cost of a can.
I do mind the other $400.00.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
To each his own on cans. I won't hunt or rarely even shoot without one. But....cans are not cool club material. Cool club is reserved for guys with $150 can sports bras. That looks cool!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice! Good sized sounder there! I know what you're doing.. just leaving yourself some targets for next time ;)

I prefer the suppressor bc they don't seem to run near as much for me. They run at first but then they stop for an easy follow up shot. Plus u can shoot the one that's farthest away and on the outside of the group closest to the fence/property line/tree line etc. they run from the sound of the bullet smacking the hog instead of the gunshot. it helps push the rest of the group out into the open. TxLawman talks about this and the pst year I've gotten to personally experienced it a few times allowing me to get more shot opportunities.
But ya you're definitely right about the whole trust and tax stamp extra cost :/