Have anyone tried AS Vulkan 6x Flag generation?

LOMASA

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hi everyone, I'm courious if anyone have tried one of the new Vulkans and what do you think about them?

Thanks!!

LOMASA

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well, I will change the question...

How can we compare the image quality of the Vulkan Flag 6x with a PS22 Gen 4 ?

I think that with less glass in "the middle", the Vulkan must be better but I would like to hear the opinions of more experienced members.

Thanks

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Never heard of the Vulkan, where are they made and sold? Vulcan Armasight?

LOMASA

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good morning Frank,

Yes they are Armasight. I have seen only one review but it was from the 2,5x.
You have them in 2,5x/ 3,5x/4,5x and 6x

Thanks for answering
Regards

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have not seen one. You may try contacting a member that goes by Delta4-3

Delta4-3

LSB Member
Vendor
The 6x Vulcan is a good unit, as is the 4.5x. The FLAG tubes are L3 Filmless autogated tubes. I have yet to get one in that didn't have absolutely awesome specs. I'm not as big of a fan of the 2.5x and 3.5x Vulcans. A lot of commercial night vision sights have glass that is far inferior to that of the mil-spec units like the PVS-12 and Raptor. However, I was actually pleasantly surprised at how close the glass quality was. The mil-spec units still have a slight edge over the Vulcan glass wise, but the Vulcan is far lighter and more compact. There is also an 8x Vulcan now. If you have any specific questions, feel free to IM me or just post them here.
Thanks!
Aaron

LOMASA

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The 6x Vulcan is a good unit, as is the 4.5x. The FLAG tubes are L3 Filmless autogated tubes. I have yet to get one in that didn't have absolutely awesome specs. I'm not as big of a fan of the 2.5x and 3.5x Vulcans. A lot of commercial night vision sights have glass that is far inferior to that of the mil-spec units like the PVS-12 and Raptor. However, I was actually pleasantly surprised at how close the glass quality was. The mil-spec units still have a slight edge over the Vulcan glass wise, but the Vulcan is far lighter and more compact. There is also an 8x Vulcan now. If you have any specific questions, feel free to IM me or just post them here.
Thanks!
Aaron

Wow!!!!
Aaron, GREAT info, thank you very much!!! I am big fan of Armasight products, it's not easy to find them down here but some come from Europe.

I have used other brands but some products where great and others don't. And it's very difficult to send them back to be fixed.

There is a big pig hunting tradition in Southern America (Argentina, Uruguay, Sothern Brazil and some regions of Chile)

Thermal devices are getting their way also among pig hunters.

Thanks again