hard time believing it myself

D

djones

even when i saw it for myself i couldn't believe it. of course i'm in extreme pain from having stayed out till after sunup. and again, i'll need some recovery time before posting pics/vids. i'm hesitant to even post this spoiler pic because i'm not sure it can get any better than this since i added the tactical can opener to the tactikewl stock.

i will, however, mention one thing... i've seen a couple of 300lb hogs since being here. even got a little interested in seeing how good i could guess weight and seemed to be fairly accurate in the 250-300 category. there are two or three pigs in last nights haul that are waaaay over 300lbs. largest i've ever seen in person.

stock.JPG

D

djones

still trying to shake off the all nighter but here's a start. main event will be appearing tomorrow. you won't want to miss it.

are we under new management or is there a virus in the banner code?

IMG_1343b_zpsdydqqhxh.jpg

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow there were a lot of hogs in the first video! Good hogs down!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey Skeletor, what's with the flashing lights at the bottom of the video, I almost started having seizures.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice shooting the fence and dirt clods, well done!

D

djones

i loaned the dvr to tacococo and that's how it was when i got it back. ya try to be nice to some guys and look what happens. geez!!

OinK is in charge of all fencing and repairs. i'll point that out to him.

here are the vids. i get re-excited every time i see them. wish everyone could have been there!! i'll get pics and details posted when OinK is finished putting on makeup.

Bacon8tor

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wow that's a lot of bacon! I imagine it would be difficult deciding which ones to take out first.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
are we under new management or is there a virus in the banner code?

Oops those banners were meant for taco I'll get that fixed right away

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
D

djones

That flashing pink band signifies that DJ just took delivery of armasights new LGBT schemes scope, the Athena.
i'm glad to report that i had to look up lgbt to see what it was

Oops those banners were meant for taco I'll get that fixed right away
i've already contacted some russian hackers about getting my banners back.

JPK

LSB Active Member
You persons are so insensitive. LGBT progressed some time ago to the more diverse and inclusive LGBTQ according to the smart people here in DC, or at least the people who think they're smarter than anyone else. Q is said to stand for "questioning," as in still trying to figure it out, I guess.

Taco, your currency on the Athena makes me wonder how familiar you are with some parts of the alphabet.

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well, this isn't about me. This is about DJ and his pretty pink scope. My sources in west Texas tell me he's now dancing whimsicaly from pivot to pivot, singing Liza Minnelli songs. You're a brave guy DJ, keep fighting the good fight.

D

djones

$20,000 reward for anyone who can get my turkey buzzard banner back from paco.

c'mon guys. pay attention. i accidentally posted the kill pik from the previous hunt and no one caught it. wow, just.... wow. here are the real kills from the first kill vid.

the scouting vid didn't result in any shots. lots of hogs, but they went into brush before we closed in.

djones
prostaff Team Oink

IMG_1347_zpskgs84ykz.jpg

IMG_1348_zpsougd11lk.jpg