Had Me a Hankerin' For Some Chilli

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Made a pot of it this evening. Got it JUST right this time !!! Some Tapatio and some Tabasco Chipotle for flavor, and a dash of Dave's Insanity for just the right amount of heat. Some shredded cheese on top, and it's goin' down with some nice cold beer. So good, gonna have me a second bowl !

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Venison chili and Bacon chili is on the menu for TLM and I this weekend. I like mine with just a little heat, shredded Cheddar cheese, and a healthy scoop of sour cream. Its chili season!

Sounds like good stuff RD.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got some mild cheddar and jack cheese, having to suffer without the sour cream tonight. Store run tomorrow though !

Just plain ol' "hangurber" tonight. Hmmm... I DO have one small package of ground venison in the freezer though.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... dagnabit, SOME of us'ns just ain't got no access to a 50lbs. piglet who can donate to the good of the cause. We got problems out here.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well... dagnabit, SOME of us'ns just ain't got no access to a 50lbs. piglet who can donate to the good of the cause. We got problems out here.
We are a little infested rignt now RD, it has rained for 2 days so they are out and about. Come on down to the lost coast and Ill get ya on one or ten for the freezer.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am sorry dog, I understand the librals taste bad too, guess you are stuck with hamburger. lol

We are a little infested rignt now RD, it has rained for 2 days so they are out and about. Come on down to the lost coast and Ill get ya on one or ten for the freezer.
Are you just trying to get me to cull some of yer libtards and believing they'll eat good? LOL Can't fool me, got nearly as many of 'em here.

That's an invite I'll let simmer on the back burner, thank you. First in line though... need to scratch one off my bucket list, and finally visit Texas. Got me a date with a sweet-toothed lad, to show me how to eat a Kit-Kat, proper... before donning some NV gear and sprayin' the fields with lead. Gotta learn me how to do that crooked mouthed look (while doin' my battle holler), and shootin' up into the air. (I hope that feller's got a belt-fed to make it more real like)

_7696.jpg

Last edited:

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LMAO! No problem.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I just spit my drink on my phone!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just spit my drink on my phone!
Wait'll ya crest the "50" mark... you'll wish "spittin' on the phone" was yer only "Ooops". LOL I used to laugh at my folks when "getting up" launched a spontaneous toot. (The things we have to look forward to in life) Can I get an amen, brothers Frank and Histo? LOL

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I thought they called it your "Golden Years" because you were retired and could do whatever you want, now Im thinkin it has more to do with the stains you old folk leave behind on the couch....

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I thought they called it your "Golden Years" because you were retired and could do whatever you want, now Im thinkin it has more to do with the stains you old folk leave behind on the couch....
LMAO !!!

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Should I?
Whats your address, Ill ship ya a couple from San Fran, hell Ill even throw in a bon-a-fide Santa Cruz treehugger to boot. That way you know the difference. I know the alzheimers is rough and all, maybe this would help....

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Hell, if your going to be so kind, I have about 2 million more that I would like to ship your way tomorrow, and 6 million next week....