Guess What the Fedex Guy Brought Today

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Boson core no doubt. Congrats - now go have fun!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wow, that's a big cat!

Go get 'em!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Danged bobcats just appear from nowhere.

bar-d

Head Wrangler, Chief Manure Manager: Bar-D Cattle
Is that a pts233 or did u get in One of the bigger ones to test?
It is the ThermoSight PRO PTS233. I have been saving up for 3 years to get one at all. I know it is an "entry level" thermal but having never even looked through one, let alone never owning one, I am impressed with the amount of features it has for the money. Once my wife starts talking to me again in a few months if this one won't do what I need maybe I can upgrade.

Last edited:

bar-d

Thanks guys. I am looking forward to tuning this thing up according to Todd's video to get the most out of this scope. I can't wait to go after these call wise coyotes and trap shy hogs around here. My cattle, fences and cropland have a new weapon in the struggle against these miscreants.

Jofus

LSB Member
. I have been saving up for 3 years to get one at all. [/QUOTE]

I've been spending all my money on guns now I'm saving up to get a wife..... i prob cant afford even a new entry level wife, ill have to get a older, second hand model with less spectacular features and can only be viewed with lower resolution!!

bar-d

I didn't have time to get to my 100 yd. range so I went over to the hay lot. Bright sunshine and everything was warmed up. Using a small handwarmer, I set up to shoot 1" low at 50 yds. with 90 grain Nosler/SSA ammo in one of my 6.8's. After getting it zeroed, I burned 10 rds of S&B 110 grain FMJs just for grins and chuckles. Think I'm going to like this thing.

Last edited:

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
[QUOTE="I've been spending all my money on guns now I'm saving up to get a wife..... i prob cant afford even a new entry level wife, ill have to get a older, second hand model with less spectacular features and can only be viewed with lower resolution!!"[/QUOTE]

Even an older second hand model will cost you more than all your guns and any thermals you want to buy FOREVER! Much cheaper to rent one.

Jofus

LSB Member
I was happy to see the Fed 90gd 90gr and my s&b 110 fmj hit exactly same place at 100 yards out of my 18" ************** 6.8. I just loaded up some 90tnt going to try those soon to see how close they are. I'm switching from my 8" blackout to this for yote hunting to get a bit more range and power. Keep the videos coming not a whole lot out there on this scope. I think a lot of people are waiting to see the 50mm 4x (i am) but its looking to be really nice

bar-d

I was happy to see the Fed 90gd 90gr and my s&b 110 fmj hit exactly same place at 100 yards out of my 18" ************** 6.8.
Sounds about right. They were within about 1/2" elevation @ 50 yds of the 90 gr Nosler PP I bought on sale some time back. I will need to shoot some of the 90 gr. Gold Dots now but I bet they will be close to the same POI. I have a bunch of the Federal XM68GD as well as my loads with the pulled bullets. It all ought to wind up @ minute of pig.