Greetings from Spain

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Hi everyone,

After following this forum and some of the member´s youtube channels for a couple or years I decided to join and try to participate. I really like this forum, how people help each other, answering every question, giving recommendations, telling their experience...I hope I´ll be part of the thermal community when the Pulsar Trail is released. Until then I´ll keep enjoying your videos and posts.

Thank you.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome aboard and all the way from across the pond. Oink Oink my good man!! BANG BANG!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome, be sure and show us your hunting grounds and animals!

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Thank you. I will, although the amount of hogs is quite limited around here (more foxes, deer, and fallow deer).

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We like to see any animal so please don't limit it to hogs

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Welcome to the forum and looking forward to your participation.

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wow. Were very international! Welcome Welcome Welcome to the group!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome to the fray!! Love the tales of adventure from folks in other regions, countries, continents even!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome. Wheres a picture of your biggest Ibex?

neorubio

LSB Active Member
Thank you very much, you are all very kind.

Welcome. Wheres a picture of your biggest Ibex?

I´m sorry, but I haven´t even shot a Spanish Ibex in my life, they are very very expensive (around 3000 euros a good one). You can only hunt them in a few regions and there aren´t many. It´s a beautiful trophy though.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thank you very much, you are all very kind.

I´m sorry, but I haven´t even shot a Spanish Ibex in my life, they are very very expensive (around 3000 euros a good one). You can only hunt them in a few regions and there aren´t many. It´s a beautiful trophy though.
I figured they were accessible to the locals like we have elk or deer for the cost of a hunting license. They are cool looking critters but the cost is obviously too much for the average guy.

neorubio

LSB Active Member
I figured they were accessible to the locals like we have elk or deer for the cost of a hunting license. They are cool looking critters but the cost is obviously too much for the average guy.

I´m afraid hunting is a business here. Most hunting areas where the Ibex lives belong to the Covernment. Even if you had Ibex in a private area you would need special permission to hunt maybe only one animal, so most people sell it to the best buyer.

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bienvenidos!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WELCOME

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Welcome! Ignore a guy named DJ on here. He is dealing with some chafing issues related to a pair of assless leather chaps he got for Christmas and is in a foul mood.

D

djones

nero - i was hoping scram would't find your thread, but he did. please let me apologize on behalf of lsb for his remarks. if he asks if you ever go 'commando', don't answer. that's a term prevalent in the gay community for not wearing any underwear.