Great vacation!

mc68

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We went to the ranch for our spring break. We had several get together with our neighbors and had a great time. During one of them we had several piglets show up at the camp feeder. I asked my neighbor if he wanted to shoot one and he did. He used my suppressed 6.8 with 115 Fusion ammo. It made for a good evening!

The next night, I was up and I grabbed my 450 Bushmaster and headed to the blind. Just after dark the green light turned on and within minutes twenty piglets showed up with 3 sows. I picked a sow and dropped her in her tracks. They go down when hit with with the 450B. I went back to camp and sat on the deck with my wife having a beer. I could hear something at a feeder by camp so I grabbed my suppressed 6.8. This time it was loaded with Hornady 120 SST ammo. My wife and I walked up to the feeder and there were numerous hogs under the green light! I picked one of the larger hogs and pulled the trigger while the wife watch with the binos. They all ran off after the shot .

I went back to camp and grabbed my dogs and went back to the feeder. They found the hog with a couple of minutes and it had only gone 15 yards into some brush. What a great vacation!!!D41ED530-9635-49B9-BE05-4F630941D904.jpeg 4173AAFA-8BAB-44F6-B4C6-09144DB03776.jpeg 25A0B5D6-41AA-40E1-A078-B201C1BA8250.jpeg

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like a good vacation to me! Good going

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice. Always a treat when the family wants to join in on the fun too. Congrats.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down!! Happy hunting!

erForman

Greenwood, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What a great time. What kind of tracking dogs do you have?

lonepunman

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hill Country block party!