Got my stamps today

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
3 Cans !!! That's like more fun that you should be allowed to have, better send one of 'em to me.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Haha, I have plans for them, especially the Element 2 can and those coons that keep climbing my feeders

JPK

LSB Active Member
Congrats, post photos or, better yet, video of how it goes with the coons!

Reminds me it is time to get that program underway, I want one for my 5.56 AR, one for a 6.8 I have coming and one for 22's.

I would make the center fire suppressor do double duty, but my 15yr old son is my avid hunting and shooting partner, so I generally buy in two's. In fact, the 6.8 is because my son is finding the AR platform as fun as I am. I'll get a 5.56 upper for it so it isn't so expensive to shoot too.

JPK

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Congrats, post photos or, better yet, video of how it goes with the coons!

Reminds me it is time to get that program underway, I want one for my 5.56 AR, one for a 6.8 I have coming and one for 22's.

I would make the center fire suppressor do double duty, but my 15yr old son is my avid hunting and shooting partner, so I generally buy in two's. In fact, the 6.8 is because my son is finding the AR platform as fun as I am. I'll get a 5.56 upper for it so it isn't so expensive to shoot too.

JPK

I already have a 30 Cal Wilson Combat Whisper suppressor. The new ones are AAC 762-SDN-6 30 cal., M4-2000 5.56 cal., and Element 2 22 cal.

The reason for AAC is because I get the 'Friends and Family' discount of 65% off.

I use the 30 Cal cans on my 6.8's (and 30 Cal guns) and wanted a dedicated 5.56 can. The Element 2 22 call will be some fun.