Glock 20, Gen 4, 10mm Auto Package Deal

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
Local sell and pick up. Serious Buyers only

I live in Highlands, TX which is 10miles outside of Houston, Texas City Limits.

Come to me and we will go to my local gun range where you can fire the pistol and look over the items.

Glock 20, Gen 4 which comes with 3 mags and the carrying case. Only fired 50 rounds through the OEM barrel, Costs $540.00 New

Included Upgrades:

Wheaton Arms Trigger Kit, Cost $109 new.
Trijicon HD Night Sights, Cost $ 150.00 new
KKM 4.60" SS Barrel (200 rounds through it), Cost $165 new

Total Value for all would be $964.00 will sale locally shipped with insurance for $600.00 FFL to FFl

Additional Items For Sale:

1,000 pieces of New Starline 10mm AutoBrass, Cost $162new
1lb of unopened Accurate # 9, cost $20 new (will through in an additional can which is about 1/2 lb)
Advantage Arms .22lr conversation kit(200 rounds fired) , Gen 4 Models 20/20SF and 21/21SF, Costs $280.00 new

Total Value for all would be $462.00 $442.00 will sale locally shipped with insurance for $300.00
Note:
Will not sell additional items until pistol is sold.

Father's Day Package Deal for everything (combination of everything)listed $850.00 $830.00 shipped with insurance ( Value of $1,426.00$1,418.00)
Note
: Pistol will be shipped via FFL to FFL
Is posted on other forums so the first I'll take it gets it. I will go by date and time stamp.

Last edited:

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wife just left Pearland today or I would be tempted to make her go get it for me for fathers day!

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
Exclusively for 24 hours only offer to LSB Members:

FFL required transfer to members:

Package Deal shipped $800.00 (no powder) or Picked up locally (no powder) $755.00

Pistol (OEM parts) with Trijicon HD night sights, 3 mags, backstraps, and hard case:
Shipped $500.00 or picked up $470.00

Last edited:

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Sure wished it was a 1911 that is a great price though.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Folks thats an incredible deal for anyone thinking about getting into the 10mm game. I'd be all over it but I've pretty much got the same setup less the trigger upgrade & .22 conversion. If your serious about hunting hogs and getting close while doing it, 15 rds of full power 10mm on the hip sure can be comforting. Solid deal TxCD!

TXCOONDOG

Highlands, Texas
It's too bad that nobody took advantage of the exclusive 24hr offer.

Still for sale at the prices listed at the top of the thread.

I will keep this for sale until Father's Day and after that she will be put up.

PS: The only trades considered at this time, Savage Classic in 7-08

Thanks

Last edited: