Get to hunt suppresed in NC

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks the like our legislator is going to pass a new law that let's us CC in bars and that we can hunt suppressed. Yea! It was an up hill battle but the Governor is going to sign the bill.

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
I heard rumor here in SC that there is a similar bill being voted on about Concealed Carry would be allow in establishments that served alcohol; but with some restrictions such as the CC could not be drinking any alcohol while in the establishment. I don't know if this is correct or not, if someone that knows please chine in. Congratulations on the state of NC doing something right!!! Just be prepared for a long wait for a stamp if you decide to get one. Glenn

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I heard rumor here in SC that there is a similar bill being voted on about Concealed Carry would be allow in establishments that served alcohol; but with some restrictions such as the CC could not be drinking any alcohol while in the establishment. I don't know if this is correct or not, if someone that knows please chine in. Congratulations on the state of NC doing something right!!! Just be prepared for a long wait for a stamp if you decide to get one. Glenn
If you mean the class 3 to get the suppressor I am ahead of the game got it last year. Now I am ready to go.
sigSBRsuppressed1_zpscd02f6d2.jpg

68POFSBR_04_zps9692f8ca.jpg

Last edited:

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
Some very nice looking hardware!!!! Good Hunting