Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
maybe i should rephrase, longest used issued service rifle for the US military

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
lets say this, people are trying to say its 1 rifle when another actually has it beat

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
there are only 2 more days after this and 1 prize MAY be cooler. see what i did there? koozies------cooler HAHA

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
has to be a service rifle but i think the M2 comes really close to longest used weapon in the military. that will be a fun one to look up

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well my second guess would be the M14, if that not it I would have to consult some search engines.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
consult away, its not the m14

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
M14 was my first guess. Funny I own one of the answer. And a M14.

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Well after running a search and then another one because I didn't think it was that simple, it looks like it is the M16 and its multiple variations. I figured it was the M14 because it was still being used but I was obviously wrong.

If I still didn't get it then I'm gonna stop making a fool of my self and just grab some popcorn and wait for someone else to get it...

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It's neither the m-16 or m-14. There is your answer to my hint of what people think it is though

LegendRider

Cross, South Carolina
I'm thinking no one has answer the question as of yet. If this is true than I'm going to give it a try. If someone has answer correctly before me let them have the prize. My guess is the M-16 family & it different variations to present date. I think this weapon has been in service close to 50 years..gave or take a couple of years. I can still remember the first time I fired a M-16 back in the day!! Dam that's been a long time!!! LOL! Getting old is not FUN!!!! Glenn

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
the m16 turned 50 this year. the M14 has been in service from 59 to present, 64 years. neither are correct

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
i love my AR and i have only shot an m16 once. i would love to have the money to get a real one on tax stamp

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I know, I know