frankT’s been fingered

D

djones

missed every shot on this hog, which is a team OinK first. turns out my mount had worked loose. that just doesn’t happen to me without help. after some sleuthing, I traced the problem back to the haphazard manner in which OinK has been irresponsibly handing out team OinK positions. I was beginning to think he’d hunt with anyone, but in actuality, these high profile appointments as senior members have been in return for cash and gifts.

expecting to be out of town for a few days, I left my rig with OinK for safe keeping. enter frankT. once choppa and quirkyDav weaseled their way in, the road was paved for frankT. he should have covered his trail more carefully. being a predator myself, his tracks weren’t hard to follow… love letters to quirkyDav.

once inside, he burrowed like a mole to the core of team Oink’s success and sabotaged my gun. sure other factions exist who would like to see team OinK in despair. the BR gang quickly comes to mind. but this level of deceit and treachery could only come from one person. frankT has been positively fingered as the saboteur. reluctantly, I submit my proof…

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like your buddy gave you his streak of bad luck. Make sure you give it to someone else before you get around me again. I don't need it or want it.

topwater

missed every shot on this hog, which is a team OinK first. turns out my mount had worked loose. that just doesn’t happen to me without help. after some sleuthing, I traced the problem back to the haphazard manner in which OinK has been irresponsibly handing out team OinK positions. I was beginning to think he’d hunt with anyone, but in actuality, these high profile appointments as senior members have been in return for cash and gifts.

expecting to be out of town for a few days, I left my rig with OinK for safe keeping. enter frankT. once choppa and quirkyDav weaseled their way in, the road was paved for frankT. he should have covered his trail more carefully. being a predator myself, his tracks weren’t hard to follow… love letters to quirkyDav.

once inside, he burrowed like a mole to the core of team Oink’s success and sabotaged my gun. sure other factions exist who would like to see team OinK in despair. the BR gang quickly comes to mind. but this level of deceit and treachery could only come from one person. frankT has been positively fingered as the saboteur. reluctantly, I submit my proof…

Sweet jesus you are the worst shot I have ever laid eyes on. You need to watch some more LSB videos and take notes.

You don't need to lead that much even if you're shooting a fleeing Ferrari.

D

djones

i've have two possible responses for you...

1) look where the shots are landing dumbass. my scope was wobbling. or better yet, perhaps you could show me how to shoot. got any vids... of anything?? yea, that's what i thought. gfy

2) i'm new at this. thanks for the tip. can't wait to try it.

ps - by chance are you part of the br gang

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Doc, are we cross?? The miniature shroom clouds were magnificent and the hunt description was outstanding, terribly sorry Frank had to lay waste to your hunt like that and cause you to actually miss a pig...

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good God DJ! I guess it's time for me to step up to my position as Senior VP for marksmanship. Just let me know when you will be available for your first lesson. And for pete's sake, get some reliable equipment.

D

djones

perhaps he wanted a little more out in front...
perhaps you'd like a little more around the back!!

Good God DJ!
don't you dare good gawd me dammit! you're an accessory!!

Also the fingering....can we opt out of that?
no opting out. you can, however, make a special request for your favorite finger

and topwawa. i can't wait for you to post again. i'm making you a special project of mine. gfy

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

The dreaded, blue crosshair strikes again!

LSB Active Member
First day of dj's camp. Sign waiver, get handed mixed drink laced with tranquilizers and wake up in a ditch wearing a tactical loincloth.

topwater

and topwawa. i can't wait for you to post again. i'm making you a special project of mine. gfy

4a124d2ff0c90b5be39eaca0f7352745.jpg

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
One thing that I have noticed in all the years hangin' around here . . . . some guys never miss simply cuz they never shoot. --- pruhdlr