Franklin Armory Binary Trigger

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I commented on youtube. I like it, but the over cycling and the changing mags thing would keep me from buying.

D

djones

it's cool but two things...

mine's bigger and i need it to go bang when i pull it

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good demo. I had a lot of interest in this originally, but saw on MAC all of the problems with it. I am sorry to see that the problems persist. Such inconsistencies are what are keeping me from buying one. Unreliability is not what I look for in a fire control system.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would be interested in seeing how it actually does with a double tap shoulder shot on a hog at 50-100 yds. Would be interesting to see how close the 2 bullets impact from one another assuming the first shot hit center shoulder

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
It seemed like in the video that if you pulled the trigger on an empty chamber after the last round, it wouldn't shoot till the next release. Looks like it could be a lot of fun if you can afford the ammunition.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Unfortunately your experiences are the same as most, hence the disinterest. Now a video with multiple triggers (tac-con, FA BFS, FosTech Echo, 3G, Single stage, two stage, etc.), now you got something. However all those triggers are not cheap and would expensive to acquire.

Titled Best AR trigger for A Hog Slayer!!!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do they have anything for a M1A?

wareagle1977

Mine in a box with paper packing weighs 3.2lbs with 2 copies of my license inserted. You might need to know this when you pack it up and send it back. They sent me a UPS return thing today as mine has malfuntioned to the point that the safety lever no longer switches properly. This is after only 2 mags. I had it on a 300bo. I sent them a couple videos of it and they immediately told me to return it. No good.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
because he had that specially outfitted truck. All you need is a winch, tools and straps or chains and an anchor to get out of most things...other than sink holes