For the Fallen

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Happy Memorial Day.

While everyone is grillin and chillin, please take a moment to remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Without them we wouldn't be able to do the many things we love in the greatest nation in the world.

Thank you to all of our fallen.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
+1, had my cousin Scott on my mind this weekend. Army/'Nam in the late 60's.

Langworthy_James_Scott_DOB_19481.jpg

sjb67

Mineral Wells, Texas
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Many thanks to all who have served and continue to serve. May God bless you and keep you safe.

Was visiting with my Grandad this morning. He is 92 years young. Served in the Navy on the bridge staff of an aircraft carrier in the Pacific. He brought out pics from the Battle of Midway. Pictures of Corsairs hanging off the deck on fouled catch wires, Skies full of AA fire. Gave me chills. He gets a twinkle in his eye talking about the Old Man (Nimitz) and all the people he served with. He has just in the last few years started really sharing his experiences.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Salute!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Happy Memorial Day and thank you to all that served

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Many thanks to all who have served and continue to serve. May God bless you and keep you safe.

Was visiting with my Grandad this morning. He is 92 years young. Served in the Navy on the bridge staff of an aircraft carrier in the Pacific. He brought out pics from the Battle of Midway. Pictures of Corsairs hanging off the deck on fouled catch wires, Skies full of AA fire. Gave me chills. He gets a twinkle in his eye talking about the Old Man (Nimitz) and all the people he served with. He has just in the last few years started really sharing his experiences.
Treasure those opportunities to listen to his stories. You are blessed to be able to share his memories with him and you will be changed forever just for listening.