Flir RS64 value help

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm getting ready to put up my RS64 35mm up to sale and I wanna make sure I'm pricing it right. It's like new and has seen little use. About a year old in the hard case with all accessories and looks new. I figure it's worth around 4. Reason I ask though is I had a guy on another forum tell me he can get one brand new for 4 and this one is only worth 3. I can't find one that cheap. About the best I can find is around 5ish. Think he might be confused and looking at the rs32? This is not a for sale thread. I'll post in the classifieds when I get ready to list it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A quick scan on line shows them at 5499.00 Except JagerPro has them for 6499.00.

JPK

LSB Active Member
I would think $4,000-4,500 would be a reasonable ask if it's in the shape you describe.

JPK

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I saw your thread on TBH today and started to comment on it that it was a great deal. And that was before I saw this thread. I think you've got it priced good. You can't really find a 640 scope under 4500. Especially with a larger lens like you have.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What's TBH?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Excellent....shall check it out.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah Texas bow hunters has been around a long time. I've been on since like 2009 I believe. Lots a good, knowledgeable people there. There's actually a handful or so members from there on here.