First time recording a hunt

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Guys give me your critiques please. First time recording and making a youtube of a hunt. Zeroed my new Zeus Pro and got in a quick coyote hunt before going to the bow blind. Let me know what you think!

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
You did a great job with one exception. Try to keep all of you video's under two minutes. Most people loose interest at that point.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good first try, need to learn to edit and shorten, taking out dead spots but very good first time!

slim_shady

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You did a great job with one exception. Try to keep all of you video's under two minutes. Most people loose interest at that point.
LOL. 1.59 and were gone! How many times have you yelled "Shoot!!!!" at your computer watching a video on lsb. Im always out looking for Hogs, but have yet to pass up on a Yote that came into view. It was cool to see him sit down and let you mess with the scope.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video .... down he goes!!

mdmorrow

Night Vision Outfitters
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Also going to work out what reticle I like and then get a good dope for it for those longer shots. I thought he was about 50 yards away but then afterwards according to google earth he was more like 150 and the last shot was a 250 yard shot to where he was on the tank dam.

JPK

LSB Active Member
Especially on unfamiliar ground, range can be hard to estimate with a thermal. Big coyote further away or small coyote closer? Hard to determine.

JPK