First Hunt with the new Sig SRD762Ti suppressor.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Went out a few weeks back and got to try out the new Sig SRD762Ti suppressor I used it on both the LWRC REPR and the Six8 Razorback. The SRD762ti is larger than my YHM Phantom Ti in all areas length +0.8", diameter +0.25", and weight 2.6oz. But with this size comes more volume and a very nice sounding can. While I try to go for the shortest, lightest suppressors for my hunting use I would gladly add one of these to my kit, they seem very well built and look very cool on the rifles, and again sound very good. Here is a short video showing a few hog, and coyote kills with it on the .308 REPR.

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
How was the sound from that new can??? Again great video. You have too much fun.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wondering when the SS version will be available. The prices on them are pretty decent..

Great vid btw

Last edited:

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

bldsmith

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It did sound quiet but videos can be deceiving. Thanks for taking the time to do these videos. I learn a tremendous amount from them.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It did sound quiet but videos can be deceiving. Thanks for taking the time to do these videos. I learn a tremendous amount from them.
It was on the REPR when we made the what animals hear from suppressed rifles part II. It metered 137, 136.8, and 135.6 at the muzzle.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sig has real stepped up in a lot of ways making suppressors now and they are coming out with their branded ammo. My Sig 1911 and 5.56 rifle I have are great products. Will,be interesting to,see the quality on the new stuff. That had some issues when they started making things in the USA as compared to their German made products. Time will tell

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
It was on the REPR when we made the what animals hear from suppressed rifles part II. It metered 137, 136.8, and 135.6 at the muzzle.
Those are close to the YHM Ti Phantom. How did you feel about the OD compared to YHM?

PS: How close was the hog we hear grunting sounded like you were on top of it.