First hunt with MY suppressor. 310lb Boar

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good video Lance. That last sounder was way out there on the running shots. Good shooting.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was suppressed? Sounded like a lot more of a "crack" of unsuppressed. Some good shootin' there Lancer. Fine hogs down, especially that big bruiser.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Great video and good shooting. Breath Lance, breath! When was your form 4 mailed? I should have one released soon from CA too.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was suppressed? Sounded like a lot more of a "crack" of unsuppressed. Some good shootin' there Lancer. Fine hogs down, especially that big bruiser.
yes sir definitively suppressed, Thanks.

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great video and good shooting. Breath Lance, breath! When was your form 4 mailed? I should have one released soon from CA too.
LMAO, I know , I know, I crack myself up with the breath holding and heavy breathing. On the 2nd sounder I almost left in the part where I turned back and everything was gone- I said "No,No,No!" I have found that I only curse on TLM's videos (makes more editing work for him).
BATF timeline
Sent off 8/13/15.
Approved 1/21/16.
Capitol Armory received approval 2/17/16

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Not easy to keep the heart rate and breathing under control when you're busy anticipating the slaying of things needing killin'. What's really cool, though... is when everything goes into slow motion, your hearing fades, and you zero in on your target. Really cool during a hunt. Not quite as cool when you're carrying a cuffed/hog-tied prisoner who's just spit in your face (before the day of having a spit-hood to put on 'em). That's when that little bitty voice starts nagging at you very quietly as you have your free hand around his throat... and you hear "don't do it... don't do it... don't do it..." As you snap out of it, your tunnel vision returns to normal, things speed up to real time, and your Sgt. is screaming in your ear "DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!! DON'T DO IT !!!!" That's when you have to let go and allow him to live. LOL Part of his plea deal was agreeing to be flown from AK, back to NY where he came from and promising to never return. His boyfriend (later) went to prison for murder... a bar pick-up gone bad with a young man from a surrounding village. But, that's another adventure. LOL

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great shooten Lancer the one hog had some big tusks.

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Fun to watch Lancer. The waits on the apex fund and omega approval seem to get longer and longer when I watch your videos. Good shooting!

Lrtx1

LSB Member
Good shooting. Always enjoy a good pig slaying.

rrv333

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That big boar was a jumbo!

Oso Grande

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Kinda reminds me of this guy.....

breaking-bad-heisenberg-hat.jpg