First deer kill

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So my nephew in Montana turned 12 recently so he can hunt deer now. The problem is he has Cerebral Palsy and only 1 hand really works phone Sept 11 118.png , so my brother got him a cross bow. He has 1 foot that works too but he got into a tree stand and his first shot turns out to be a great buck. Proud of the kid!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Outstanding!!! Nice 9pt. too. I see he got the first deer smear on his cheek from dad too. Love seeing kids win in the field.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yes Sir! That will work. Good Dad to help his child out and have him enjoy the woods.

customcutter

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome! It's great when people focus on what they can do rather than thinking about the things they might not be able to do. That young man learned a huge lesson in self confidence today, if he hadn't already.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
So my nephew in Montana turned 12 recently so he can hunt deer now. The problem is he has Cerebral Palsy and only 1 hand really works View attachment 2699 , so my brother got him a cross bow. He has 1 foot that works too but he got into a tree stand and his first shot turns out to be a great buck. Proud of the kid!
Great story and picture. His buck will be a big memory. I have had this internal debate with my self about buying a Cross Bow almost over the edge now.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What a wonderful thing for the boy, he and his Dad have to be so proud! Congrats on a good deer and accomplishment!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He's a good kid. He goes out for track, football, basketball and baseball. lol He can't really do any of them but he doesn't care, he just does it. Kind of my hero. I bought him a single shot 22 last time I was there and he is a fantastic shot, he just doesn't miss.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
May he never lose that level of heart.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He's a good kid. He goes out for track, football, basketball and baseball. lol He can't really do any of them but he doesn't care, he just does it. Kind of my hero. I bought him a single shot 22 last time I was there and he is a fantastic shot, he just doesn't miss.

That is great and the fact his folks support him going for all of it...Bless him!

JPK

LSB Active Member
A fantastic trophy accomplishment that will last him a lifetime. That young man has some moxie.

Congrats to the hunter!

JPK