First Blood for my IronWorks 6.8 upper

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Got home at 5:10 last night. Went inside and changes to comfort wear. Looked out into the field next to my house and there a 2 does at 125 yds. Picked up my IronWorks 6.8 rifle and went to garge. Shot doe at 125 yds with hand loaded Barnes 95 gr TTSX small entrance and exit wound. When we gutted her the heart was cut in two. Was using. Leuplod VXR 1.25x4 with firedot. The Firedot made all,the difference. Brett made me a great upper. Glad it is now broke in with some deer blood
c8f4e8c3c10af4adfde58514e6506b21_zps886ef915.jpg

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice meat doe. You gotta learn to call 'em INTO the garage next.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job!! A convenient hunt!

marineimaging

LSB Member
Meat for the freezer if nothing else. I am heading out at 3:30am to set up in the SHNF for some deer. I don't want this season to go by and get nothing. Oh..., good shot. That is the way to do it.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have to give a big shout out to my hunting buddies due to back issues I can't haul them out. He skinned and gutted her for me as well as 8 point I shoot Friday at dusk. Great friend are the best part. I did bring in a 10 and a 8 point he got to shoot. So it worked out just fine.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have to give a big shout out to my hunting buddies due to back issues I can't haul them out. He skinned and gutted her for me as well as 8 point I shoot Friday at dusk. Great friend are the best part. I did bring in a 10 and a 8 point he got to shoot. So it worked out just fine.
Izzat what you call a hunting co-op?

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD good friends help each other. I am very sure you are a good friend to your friends. It is just who you are is my bet. Merry Christmas!

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
RD good friends help each other. I am very sure you are a good friend to your friends. It is just who you are is my bet. Merry Christmas!
Indeed, good friends are a great investment of one's self. Glad to see you gettin' a little return on investment yourself. Merry Christmas to you as well.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Can I get in on this hug fest? Merry Christmas to both of you. RD, unless you are taking vacation we will both be away from our families this Christmas. I will feel as isolated as you this year. I will be in Venice, LA. For those who know, thats as isolated as the Artic.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Can I get in on this hug fest? Merry Christmas to both of you. RD, unless you are taking vacation we will both be away from our families this Christmas. I will feel as isolated as you this year. I will be in Venice, LA. For those who know, thats as isolated as the Artic.
Merry Christmas to you as well.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nice work