ferguson

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
are any of yall listening to West St louis Co. police and fire scanner feed>??

Chris

LSB Member
Havent been paying attention........I did hear they were equited or what ever. Expect riots around their just like the good old Rodney King verdicts out in LA years ago.

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
its not good.. couple officers have set off their emergency beacons.. i know one was disregarded. sucks

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
certain PD units responding to looting calls just got called away from them to respond to a PD parking lot...

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The headline should read " 30 domestic terrorists killed while rioting and looting"! They certainly had enough folks out to keep the rioters from burning down the town.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Idiots acting out here too last night, throwing knives at the police, rocks, window broken at a bank, I-5 shut down for a while. One protester arrested for a weapons charge (found carrying a gun. No details on it).

Chris

LSB Member
So LA jumped in on the action. We're on the 5 was it shut down. ...idiots, let's burn down are own community. Most of these people don't even care about the brown family.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Browns step father was filmed last night screaming burn the bitch down...all for a criminal druggie!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yep and the Mother was right there egging it on, then started weeping ..all that did was give the terrorist the fuel they needed.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
She (the mother) was involved in a crime a few days back, she beat the heck out of a shirt vender, stole money and product along with a few others and she still not has been arrested?? When the step father yelled what he did I do believe they should have arrested him for inciting a riot!! BANG BANG!!

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brian I was using 5-0 radio app on my iPhone.

Shooter

Bedford, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Demo in Dallas last night. Stopped traffic on I-35 both ways for a period of time.

I hope DPD and the SO gets this under control ASAP. I am OK with peaceful demo where there is no violence but when you infringe on the rights of others=as far as I am concerned-that is where it stops !!

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Same thing happened in Houston last night. All peaceful from what I've heard

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
No one wants to take personal responsibility these days for their actions