Federal/Military Program Leupold

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
Frank...can you send me the link for Vortex Military Program. My Son is planning to buy their new Strike Eagle 1-6x24

Thank you

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What I have learned since is that Cameraland and B&H Photo are about 30% off MRSP already plus free shipping, please verify your particular scope and the Vortex discount is 35% + $10 shipping...not but $10 savings in my case so was not worth it to me.

I sent an email w ID and DD214 to tboran@vortexoptics.com and he sends you back the form and a nice email

Good morning Frank,

Thank you for your time and interest in Vortex, but more importantly, thank you for your service. That is very much appreciated by all of us here at Vortex.

I have you set up for the discount purchase program for military and law enforcement. When you are ready to order, I’ll have you fill out attached form and email it back to me directly. You will receive 35% off MSRP, and MSRP can be found on our website (www.vortexoptics.com). If you’ve got any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks for choosing Vortex!

All the best,

Travis Boran

Consumer Sales Associate

Vortex Optics

1-800-426-0048 Ext. 402

www.vortexoptics.com

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The Leupold 40% discount is a much better program due to the fact leupold does not allow discounts on current scopes. They allow 1 purchase a year of multiple items

Arnold Galvan

Mckinney, Texas
I will let him know, but he has is mind made up on the new Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24. Vortex has it listed at $429

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
$329 at B&H photo with free shipping and some freebies