Everything's perfect, but....

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Was supposed to hunt with Lancer this weekend but one of my farmers called and said he had planted corn this week and was seeing hogs in the corn even daytime. I've been out here for two days now everything is perfect fresh planted corn, cool weather, even rain that hogs seem to love. Only one problem not one singlehog has shown up, now I have been hitting this place hard for a few months it paid off for the farmer but this has been a beat down weekend for me.

Time to find some new property again sigh, I keep hearing these hogs are unstoppable, but I also herd Hillary was going to be the next president as well.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ever find anything?

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I hunted planted corn fields for 4 days straight last week. We killed 8 one night and 1 the next night. Never seen another come to the fields after that. Most of the fields never had any. Only two of the fields had pigs coming to them.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Ever find anything?
I finally left about 2am the second day of seeing nothing, drove an hour to another place and killed 6 in about 45 minutes. Not a gtest haul but better than nothing.