EFORMs is returning. Link to ATF letter inside

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good info. Sounds like they are committed to keeping the system. Hopefully it will be fully functional soon and reduce the timeline for applications.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Come on form 4, I need SBR. Does sound like they know what needs to be fixed and is working to fix it. Good news thanks for sharing.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Wass,

You can do a form 1 for an SBR if it is an AR15 lower. All you have to do is register in Eforms once it is up and running and fill in the information for a form 1. You will be the "maker" of the SBR and that is what allows you to complete the form 1. You will have to have the lower properly engraved. Feel free to give me a call or PM if you have questions. I'm about to do another form 1 to sbr another lower.

Its a shame they didn't mention form 4s in the letter. Hopefully they come back online soon. I have a Saker 7.62 waiting on me.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well they mentioned form 4's. It's just that those have the largest number and would slam the new system. I think they want to get everything running before they open up the flood gates. Probably will be the last to be opened up.

I have four 4's waiting on the eforms to open back up