E-file Form 1's

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not to sound TOO stupid, but what is the form 1 used for?

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Not to sound TOO stupid, but what is the form 1 used for?

A form 1 is the making and registering of an NFA weapon. For example, converting a standard AR into an Short Barreled Rifle, building a homemade silencer, etc.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In process right now, about time. Glad I didn't bite the bullet and go snail mail. Good things happen to those who wait.

BTW thanks to members here who helped me filling it out and answering my stupid questions. You know who you are.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I have been thinking about a SBR, but I have to let the dust settle on other buys. I bit the bullet and went the paper route on a .22 suppressor two weeks ago and now get to wait forever.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have been thinking about a SBR, but I have to let the dust settle on other buys. I bit the bullet and went the paper route on a .22 suppressor two weeks ago and now get to wait forever.

It is only $200 in tax to file to build your own, but then you have to wait for 4 months or so.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good to see it is clearing up. Now if they can just get the existing form 4s approved and the system operating correctly. I have 5 form 4s that were filed via eforms in January, the company that submitted them can see them in eforms as submitted and paid. However, the ATF cannot see them on their end. The company and the ATF are working together to get the issue resolved. From what I have heard this has happened to a lot of forms filed via eforms.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hear the snail mail and eforms are bothat 6 months turn around time right now.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Guess it's time to SBR a lower finally.
Might have to start that process on my next paycheck