Digisight n750 - Which vid recorder?

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
My Mega 6.8 Just got the n750 and wanna add video recording. Recommendations please...digisight.jpg

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Guess I'm asking a digital question in a thermal thread...

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sightmark makes a cvr 640. It's cheaper, has lower resolution, and no sound. U can't mount this one directly to your scope or gun bc it can't handle the recoil.
The mini dvr from ultimate night vision is more expensive but records in HD and has sound. It also has an extra cord with a single switch that turns it on and starts recording or turns it off and stops recording. This one can handle the recoil of at least a 6.8... Not sure about .308

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
What Frank said

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
A couple or bunch of us have the MDVR from Ultimate Night Vision. Give Tyler a call and be sure to tell him you have the N750 and ask about the custom video cable for it. That might be something you want, or maybe not.

The MDVR is sort of the mid-priced recorder. You can spend double or more on some higher end versions like a Law Mate or less than half on a little Angel Eye (no sound) that people tend to break. I think TLM has been through several and I am on my 3rd.

I mounted mine to the top of the scope about where the yellow sticker is on your scope. Seemed to fit nicely there and was out of the way, but everyone has different preferences and needs.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Guess I'm asking a digital question in a thermal thread...

This is a night vision/ thermal section digital nv is included.

I use the MDVR from ultimate night vision I am very happy with it! The instant on record button is awesome.

Hogdaddy

St. Petersburg, Florida
Great! Thanks - plenty of options to eval now :)

DFWRoadkill

SUS VENATOR CLUB
I would also suggest the MDVR. Side note: Though the Law Mate is much higher in price, it and the MDVR are produced in the same factory with much the same internal electronics. Just an FYI... ;)