Did you watch "Boss Hog" last night on the Discovery channel?

Fubar

Arrow Slinger
Watched it this morning. It's entertaining for sure. Old Dap is being himself, right off the wall. Liked the billboard drawing.. LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did, just wanted to see more about his business.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't have cable/sat at home, watch Dish Network when I'm at work.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I just watched it it was funny for me because I'm down there all the time to see Wrights BBQ and Groesbeck on TV. I enjoyed it.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I enjoyed it. Just drove through Groesbeck last week. It reminded me too much of Duck Dynasty though with all the contrived comical situations.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I enjoyed for similar reasons as TLM. I have only been to groesbeck once but I hear about it all the time from friends. The show was interesting to me because I could relate to it, but it seems like a duck dynasty spin off.

Good for pig man making a successful business out of what he loves.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Of course wrights BBQ is in Mexia.

Glad you posted that. I would have been looking for it next time I was passing through. I loves me some BBQ and always look for the local places to try out.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I would like to see it. Which Discovery channel is it on?

like - the Direct tv Number?

I like Brian's stuff and Dap is a hoot

Froggerzack

Diana, TX (East TX)
I like the Pigman series a little better. You can definitely tell that Duck Dynasty people are involved with production with the aerial road shots they use for scene transitions. They switched a bit more spotlight on ole' Dap to let him shine! I like it but whats up with no or little actual hunting? Kids will be watching it and I'll be a monkey's uncle if Academy doesn't have whole area set aside for the T-shirts by the fall right next to the DD stuff!

Fubar

Arrow Slinger
Dap is a hoot, I bet he'd be fun to sit around the fire & drink out of a mason jar with.
He is... Not a mason jar but I've drank a few beers with him... Good fella for sure. Now that I think about it I did bring him a mason jar last time I was there. Don't think we drank from it though.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think Dap might try just about anything, he has seen it all and has had to put up with the Pigman after all...LOL

Fubar

Arrow Slinger
I think Dap might try just about anything, he has seen it all and has had to put up with the Pigman after all...LOL
Honestly, it's not Dap having to put up with Brian. Brian's had a hard life putting up with Dapper. I'm hopping they will tell the story of Dap tying Brian to a tree and leaving him when he was pretty young. I've heard the story twice and it can be told a lot better by Dap or Brian. It's funny as hell.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like Fridays at 9 central

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I liked the show, just hoping there will be more hunting.

From what I read on his Facebook page the boss hog series will be behind the scene stuff like duck dynasty. The hunting will be on the Pigman series.