Did I DJ this thing?!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You DJ ed it simply by taking the 300+ yard shot when you should have stalked in closer!

D

djones

you did the right thing. rule #1 (and this means you too lawfrog) - no pic, no pig. rule #2 if you have a shot, take it.

for example, golfers will stand over the ball and talk them self right out of a shot. no confidence. the same stroke that could put you on the green is the same stroke that could put you in the rough. they want to be a player but don't have the guts. fortunately you're not that guy. bang away!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you did the right thing. rule #1 (and this means you too lawfrog) - no pic, no pig. rule #2 if you have a shot, take it.

for example, golfers will stand over the ball and talk them self right out of a shot. no confidence. the same stroke that could put you on the green is the same stroke that could put you in the rough. they want to be a player but don't have the guts. fortunately you're not that guy. bang away!!
I think you forgot who makes the rules, and how they change from person to person!

D

djones

dangit ur rite again. thats xactly what im talkin bout when i told OinK we needed a secretary... one hoo cud make our pubic announcements tu

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here's what I think you should have done -wait until the hog was directly under the power line, shoot the power line in half causing a hot line down on the hog and electrifying him in the process!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Scram I've actually had experience at that! I've even got the bill from the electric co to prove it. I'll be the designated shooter then. I'm sure my prior reputation will get me blamed anyway!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Always next time! Happy hunting!!

Taco

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Those deer......they felt threatened.

neorubio

LSB Active Member
You did good, I would´ve tried too. Next time try to aim higher to counter the distance and aim at the head, I wouldn´t want to injure an impressive hog and lose the trophy. I tried 3 shots like that one this past season with deer. Two went down, one ran away.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Here's what I think you should have done -wait until the hog was directly under the power line, shoot the power line in half causing a hot line down on the hog and electrifying him in the process!
Mmmm, shooting and cooking the hog in one swell foop !!