Dear magpul

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Why in the world would you put your offices in TX and your mfg facility in Wyoming? Tx got the raw end of that deal. Does SW Airlines fly to Cheyenne?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Colorado has too many fools, transplanted from CA.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Colorado has too many fools, transplanted from CA.
Hey! New York is spreading the disease as well! But I agree, the liberal vermin are jumping off the sinking ship.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey! New York is spreading the disease as well! But I agree, the liberal vermin are jumping off the sinking ship.
Funny how that is... THEY ruin a perfectly nice place to live, then MOVE some place better, so they can ruin it TOO.

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Funny how that is... THEY ruin a perfectly nice place to live, then MOVE some place better, so they can ruin it TOO.
Far too true. In the late 80s and early 90s CA was the second largest agriculture exporter in the WORLD, right behind the USA as a whole. The USA is still #1, but not by much, CA is now ranked in the teens. And it all falls back to the .gov choke hold caused by the EPA and the CARB. They are the ultimate liberal. I hope they all catch a bad case of anal warts and gonorrhea at the same time.

Ratdog68

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Far too true. In the late 80s and early 90s CA was the second largest agriculture exporter in the WORLD, right behind the USA as a whole. The USA is still #1, but not by much, CA is now ranked in the teens. And it all falls back to the .gov choke hold caused by the EPA and the CARB. They are the ultimate liberal. I hope they all catch a bad case of anal warts and gonorrhea at the same time.
LOL... I'd like to see some of WA's knuckleheads find similar symptoms.